The successful candidate is excited to build web services that enable next-generation content delivery on mobile devices, and thrives on the challenge of overcoming the performance and scalability barriers involved in running cloud-based services for millions of mobile subscribers.
- 2+ years of relevant, server-side work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in OOP, with working knowledge of Python, and several of the following languages: Ruby, Java, C#, Objective-C, C++, PHP
- Very strong analytical design skills
- Distributed programming knowledge
- Solid understanding of relational database fundamentals, including database design, optimizing SQL queries, and writing stored procedures
- Adeptness at Linux server administration
- Agile development experience in Scrum or XP
- Test-Driven Development expertise
- University or College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or equivalen
We are a leading provider of technology solutions in the retail industry. We have nearly two decades of experience working with some of the world’s leading retailers to optimize their business processes and accelerate learning within their organization. Currently, our core technologies and fail-safe infrastructure deliver online training to over 100,000 users in over 3,500 locations. We’re developing a next generation retail store performance management system leveraging Java, Ajax, web services, and Flash.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Java Developer to join our growing team.
The Java Developer will be responsible for developing, unit testing, and deploying a number of J2EE based retail products and sub-systems for a large North American retailer.
As a pivotal member of our development team, the successful applicant will be participating in all areas of software development including technical analysis, architecture, prototyping, development, integration and system documentation. He or she will be working with an application architect, a business analyst and client representatives.
* Expertise in Java, J2EE and at least one application server or servlet container such as Tomcat
* Expertise in database programming, solid understanding of database modeling
* Expertise in Eclipse, Ant, Spring, and Hibernate
* Working knowledge of Spring WS and Spring MVC
* Working knowledge of load-balancing principles an asset
* Working knowledge of Ajax an asset
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* An entrepreneurial mindset: proactive and a self-starter
* End user focused
* 5+ years of core Java development experience
* 5+ years of J2EE, JSP, XML development experience
* 3+ years of relational database experience (database programming and modeling), preferably with MS-SQL Server
* 5+ years of hands-on experience with J2EE application servers, such as Tomcat
* 3+ years of hands-on experience with Apache Struts and Spring
* Working knowledge of ANT and SVN
* Working knowledge of Castor
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
We are currently seeking, young, talented superstar software developers with
OOP(C++, C#, Objective C, Python, Ruby)
Web scripting-php, asp.net
Database design and modeling MS SQL, MYSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Development practice UML, Agile
Testing environment-manual and/or automated
OS-Windows and Unix
Have a complete understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
Excellent Analytical Skills
University degree in computer science preferred
If you fit this bill then we want to offer you a very exciting and lucrative full time opportunity as a star software developer for
our exponentially growth bound organization.
We are an exponentially growth driven firm in the software development sector and are seeking a brilliant QA automation developer.. You will be responsible for black box testing, bug fixes and developing test cases and scripts.
* Experience with manual and automated testing, writing test plans
* Experience with testing web-based, database-driven, client-server desktop applications
* Experience with data analysis using SQL queries
* Mobile software testing is a nice to have skill.
K.H.K. Partners is a recruitment firm whose primary mission is to successfully market staffing and search services through an international network that profits its clients and communities in which it conducts business. K.H.K. Partners is dedicated to finding top quality, core employees for both established and emerging companies.
We understand that finding staffing solutions is a serious matter, one most businesses wrestle with daily. We have extensive experience in staffing and professional search, and have excellent networking channels through numerous affiliate offices internationally to provide solutions to your even exceptionally complex staffing needs. We know that filling positions quickly and efficiently adds dollars to your bottom line.
We want to be a strategic business alliance that presents staffing solutions to improve overall performance and the bottom line. We encourage you to share your company’s goals and challenges with us to further enable us to put our recruiting expertise to work for you.
Mutual understanding is the key to long-term business relationship; therefore, we provide this written confirmation of our terms. We request an authorized signature confirming that your Company has been informed of, and agrees to terms mentioned in our terms of agreement